ECO BRASS® C69300 Alloys
HIGH PERFORMANCE SILICON BRASS
Wieland Chase is the world leader in ECO BRASS® production
Lead-free*, excellent machinability, forgeability, high strength equivalent to stainless steel, and is a stress corrosion cracking and dezincification resistant (DZR) material. ECO BRASS® C69300, High-Performance Lead-Free* Silicon Brass Alloy, is used in PEX fittings, brass fittings, bronze fittings, stop valves, ball valves, commercial faucets, residential faucets, and many more brass and bronze products.
- No lead, no arsenic, and no bismuth added
- S. 3874 Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act Compliant
- S3874 & AB1953 compliant
- Dezincification** corrosion resistant
- Stress corrosion cracking resistant
- Corrosion Resistant to Chemicals Found in Water & Gas
- NSF 14 compliant
- Excellent machinability
- Hot forgeability
- Solders and brazes with standard materials
- Wear resistance equal to commercial bronze
- Strength comparable to annealed 303 stainless
- 100% recyclable
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Registered Alloy
- EPA-Registered CuVerro Antimicrobial Alloy***
Lengths: 10 to 16 feet
Bundle Weights: 1,000 – 4,000 lbs.
Lengths: 12 inches
Ingot Weights: 17 lbs. / Ingot
Ingot Weights: 2,500 lbs. / pallet
Plumbing Resources C6930 ECO BRASS®
* This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.
** Dezincification: Testing of ECO BRASS was performed by an independent laboratory to the ISO-6509 testing protocol, and shows ZERO dezincification.
Wieland Chase is a leading brass manufacturer in North America. As of July 2019, Wieland Chase became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. More about the Wieland Group
14212 Selwyn Drive
Montpelier, OH 43543