ECO BRASS® C69300 Alloys
HIGH PERFORMANCE, LEAD-FREE SILICON BRASS
Wieland Chase is a brass supplier and the world leader in ECO BRASS® production
ECO BRASS® C69300, the high-performance, lead-free* silicon brass alloy, has excellent machinability and forgeability, has high strength equivalent to stainless steel, and is a stress corrosion cracking and dezincification resistant (DZR) material. It is used in PEX fittings, brass fittings, bronze fittings, stop valves, ball valves, commercial faucets, residential faucets, and many more brass and bronze applications and products.
- No lead, no arsenic, and no bismuth added
- S. 3874 Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act Compliant
- S3874 & AB1953 compliant
- Dezincification** corrosion resistant
- Stress corrosion cracking resistant
- Corrosion resistant to chemicals found in water & gas
- NSF/ANSI 14 compliant
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 compliant
- Excellent machinability
- Hot forgeability
- Solders and brazes with standard materials
- Wear resistance equal to commercial bronze
- Strength comparable to annealed 303 stainless
- 100% recyclable
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Registered Alloy
- EPA-Registered CuVerro Antimicrobial Alloy***
Lengths: 10 to 16 feet
Bundle Weights: 1,000 – 4,000 lbs.
Lengths: 12 inches
Ingot Weights: 17 lbs. / Ingot
Ingot Weights: 2,500 lbs. / pallet
Plumbing Resources C6930 ECO BRASS®
* This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.
** Dezincification: Testing of ECO BRASS was performed by an independent laboratory to the ISO-6509 testing protocol, and shows ZERO dezincification.
Wieland Chase is a leading brass manufacturer in North America. As of July 2019, Wieland Chase became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. More about the Wieland Group
14212 Selwyn Drive
Montpelier, OH 43543