ECO BRASS® C69300 Alloys
HIGH PERFORMANCE SILICON BRASS
Wieland Chase is the world leader in ECO BRASS® production
Lead-free*, excellent machinability, forgeability, high strength equivalent to stainless steel, and is a stress corrosion cracking and dezincification resistant material. ECO BRASS® C69300, High-Performance Lead-Free* Silicon Brass Alloy, is used in PEX fittings, stop valves, ball valves, commercial faucets, residential faucets, and many more products.
- S. 3874 Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act Compliant
- S3874 & AB1953 compliant
- Dezincification corrosion resistant
- Stress corrosion cracking resistant
- Corrosion Resistant to Chemicals Found in Water & Gas
- NSF 14 compliant
- Excellent machinability
- Hot forgeability
- Solders and brazes with standard materials
- Wear resistance equal to commercial bronze
- Strength comparable to annealed 303 stainless
- 100% recyclable
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Registered Alloy
- EPA-Registered CuVerro Antimicrobial Alloy***
Lengths: 10 to 16 feet
Bundle Weights: 1,000 – 4,000 lbs.
Lengths: 12 inches
Ingot Weights: 17 lbs. / Ingot
Ingot Weights: 2,500 lbs. / pallet
Plumbing Resources C6930 ECO BRASS®
* This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.
** Dezincification: Testing of ECO BRONZE was performed by an independent laboratory to the ISO-6509 testing protocol, and shows ZERO dezincification.
*** Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, CuVerro surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and E. coli O157:H7. The use of CuVerro antimicrobial copper products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. This surface has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross-contamination. It should not be interpreted that CuVerro® is making claims to solely prevent hospital-associated infections nor should it be implied that CuVerro products make such claims. CuVerro® is a registered trademark of GBC Metals, LLC and is used with permission. (C-0004-1303)
Wieland Chase is a leading brass manufacturer in North America. As of July 2019, Wieland Chase became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. More about the Wieland Group
14212 Selwyn Drive
Montpelier, OH 43543