Building and Household Products
Building and household suppliers and manufacturers are the largest industry end-user of brass products in the USA. These include plumbing products, building hardware, and HVAC components to meet the need for durability and corrosion resistance.
The range of Wieland Chase and bronze products produced from rod stock, or forged and machined, for use by manufacturers and suppliers of building, household, and home products include:
- Plumbing: faucets, plumbing fixtures, shower valves, faucet bodies and faucet handles, adapters, couplings, shut-off valves, pipes, pipe fittings, radiator cores and components
- Building Hardware: door handles, locks and internal lock components, escutcheons, panic bar handles, lock bodies, hardware, floor plates, fasteners, plugs, lamp and lighting fittings, meter
components, and builder’s hardware
- HVAC Components: zone valves, balancing valves, valve handles, valve bonnets, mixing valves, and heat exchangers
- Architectural Components: facias, door handles, door hardware, drawer pulls, cabinetry hardware and hinges, clock components, engraved features such as nameplates and plaques
- Special Applications: specific alloys for the production of metal pieces and products required for high-touch surfaces as well as non-sparking metal products and tools
As the largest brass rod manufacturer in the U.S., Wieland Chase can provide a variety of brass and bronze alloys to support manufacturing requirements for building and household products.
Wieland Chase is a leading brass manufacturer and supplier for brass alloys in North America. As of July 2019, Wieland Chase became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. More about the Wieland Group
14212 Selwyn Drive
Montpelier, OH 43543