ECO BRONZE® C87850 Alloy
HIGH PERFORMANCE SILICON BRASS
ECO BRONZE bushings and bearings have been independently tested and proven to be superior to other cast lead-free* materials.
ECO BRONZE is a bearing material that is environmentally friendly and cost effective. With no added arsenic or bismuth, ECO BRONZE is a great lead-free* alternative to C93200.
- No lead, no arsenic, and no bismuth added
- Equivalent Coefficient of Friction
- Superior Wear
- Does not brittle at high temperatures
- Superior impact and compression strength
- S3874 & AB1953 compliant
- Dezincification corrosion resistant
- Stress corrosion cracking resistant
- Weight Savings
- Meets NSF 14 corrosion requirements
- Excellent machinability
- Good castability
- RoHS compliant
- Solders and brazes with standard materials
- Wear resistance equal to or better than SAE 660
- C69300 strength comparable to annealed 303 stainless
- 100% recyclable
- High fluidity
Lengths: 10 to 16 feet
Bundle Weights: 1,000 – 4,000 lbs.
Lengths: 12 inches
Ingot Weights: 17 lbs. / Ingot
Ingot Weights: 2,500 lbs. / pallet
Tribology and Performance Data
For More Information email: email@example.com or call 1-800-537-4291.
* This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.
** Dezincification: Testing of ECO BRONZE was performed by an independent laboratory to the ISO-6509 testing protocol, and shows ZERO dezincification.
Wieland Chase is a leading brass manufacturer in North America. As of July 2019, Wieland Chase became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. More about the Wieland Group
Wieland Chase manufactures brass rod and near-net engineered products and offers a wide variety of production support to our valued customers. Our machining and technical expertise is offered by highly experienced and proven specialists. Because of our wealth of experience, Chase Brass is able to offer advice and insight on any type of machining center, tool design, part layouts, setups, and trouble shooting. Our consulting services can help companies save money, increase their efficiency and lower their production costs.
Chase Brass is a brass forgings supplier and distributor, high strength brass manufacturer, brass rod fittings manufacturer, brass alloy supplier, brass rod manufacturer, brass parts supplier, brass machining supplier, bar manufacturer, castings manufacturer, and barstock distributor.
14212 Selwyn Drive
Montpelier, OH 43543