ECO BRONZE® C87850 Alloy
HIGH PERFORMANCE SILICON BRASS
ECO BRONZE® bushings and bearings have been independently tested and proven to be superior to other cast lead-free* materials.
ECO BRONZE® silicon bronze alloy is a bearing material that is environmentally friendly and cost effective. With no added arsenic or bismuth, ECO BRONZE® is a great lead-free* alternative to C93200.
- No lead, no arsenic, and no bismuth added
- Equivalent Coefficient of Friction
- Superior Wear
- Does not brittle at high temperatures
- Superior impact and compression strength
- S3874 & AB1953 compliant
- Dezincification** corrosion resistant (DZR)
- Stress corrosion cracking resistant
- Weight Savings
- Meets NSF/ANSI 14 corrosion requirements
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 compliant
- Excellent machinability
- Good castability
- RoHS compliant
- Solders and brazes with standard materials
- Wear resistance equal to or better than SAE 660
- C69300 strength comparable to annealed 303 stainless
- 100% recyclable
- High fluidity
Lengths: 10 to 16 feet
Bundle Weights: 1,000 – 4,000 lbs.
EZ-MELT Granular Ingot C87850
Lengths: 12 inches
Ingot Weights: 17 lbs. / Ingot
Ingot Weights: 2,500 lbs. / pallet
Tribology and Performance Data
ECO BRONZE® Partners
For More Information email: email@example.com or call 1-800-537-4291.
* This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.
** Dezincification: Testing of ECO BRONZE® was performed by an independent laboratory to the ISO-6509 testing protocol, and shows ZERO dezincification.
Wieland Chase is a leading brass manufacturer and supplier for brass alloys in North America. As of July 2019, Wieland Chase became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. More about the Wieland Group
14212 Selwyn Drive
Montpelier, OH 43543