Transportation – Automotive and Trucking Products
Today’s transportation component manufacturers and suppliers count on the strength and corrosion resistance of brass for connectors, assemblies, housings, and parts.
The range of Wieland Chase and bronze products produced from rod stock, or forged and machined, for use by manufacturers and suppliers of transportation industry products and vehicle components include:
- Engine Systems: engine components, connector assemblies, valve guides, swash plates, caps, retainer rings, pipe couplings, battery clamps, fluid connectors, and emission system components
- Cooling Systems: radiator cores, pump parts, radiator drain cocks, bulkhead fittings, tubing and hose fittings, tanks, tubes and tubing, and hose assemblies
- Driveline and Braking: axel components, gear components, transmission, wheel components, bushings and bearings, fluid transfer systems, air brakes, and heavy-load wheel
- Sensors and Switches: sensor bodies, temperature switches, temperature gauges, connectors, housings, and assemblies
- Marine Hardware: Because of its durability and corrosion resistance, even in the presence of saltwater, brass is ideal for marine engines, pumps, propellers, and more.
Wieland Chase is the largest brass rod manufacturer in the U.S. and can provide a variety of brass and bronze alloys to support today’s manufacturing requirements for automotive and trucking products.
Wieland Chase is a leading brass manufacturer in North America. As of July 2019, Wieland Chase became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. More about the Wieland Group
14212 Selwyn Drive
Montpelier, OH 43543