ECO BRONZE® C87850 Alloy
ECO BRONZE bearings have been independently tested and proven to be superior to other cast lead free materials.
ECO BRONZE C87850 has proven through multiple independent laboratory tests to be as good or better than traditional wear alloys. ECO BRONZE is your tough, wear resistant, lead free* bearing solution.
This alloy has the following attributes:
- Lead-Free, Arsenic-Free, Bismuth-Free
- Equivalent Coefficient of Friction
- Superior Wear
- Does Not Get Brittle at High Temperatures
- Superior Impact and Compression Strength
- Excellent Machinability
- Excellent Dezincification Resistance**
- Weight Savings
- RoHS Compliant
Tribology and Performance Data
For More Information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-537-4291.
* This product complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces in accordance with Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) / Federal Public Law No. 111-380.
** Dezincification: Testing of ECO BRONZE was performed by an independent laboratory to the ISO-6509 testing protocol, and shows ZERO dezincification.
Wieland Chase is a leading brass manufacturer in North America. As of July 2019, Wieland Chase became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. More about the Wieland Group
14212 Selwyn Drive
Montpelier, OH 43543